[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: Possible to define the usergroup in the activation-link in admin-review email

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Mon Apr 16 11:53:48 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

I have implemented something similar using the fD Parameter - it works
but is not very flexible as the usergroups have to be defined in the
FE User Registration Template like this:

(inside <!-- ###EMAIL_TEMPLATE_SETFIXED_REVIEW### begin -->)

Group 1 ###SETFIXED_ACCEPT_URL###&fD%5Busergroup%5D=1
Group 2 ###SETFIXED_ACCEPT_URL###&fD%5Busergroup%5D=2

All the best, Benjamin

--

Benjamin Fischer | Dipl. Designer

Büro  +49 711 50 88 97 04
Mobil (F) +33 629 03 36 75
Mobil (D) +49 160 94 73 68 38

http://www.typedown.com

2007/4/15, Franz Koch <typo at fx.minus.graefix.dot.de>:
> Hi Franz,
>
> >> No ideas anybody? I don't need a final solution, only need to know
> >> where to start as I really don't understand that setfixed stuff :(
> >>

> > the setFixed is handled in the method
> > tx_srfeuserregister_control::processSetFixed .
> >
> > You can transfer values via the fD parameter.
>
> Thanks, I'll have a look and try around a bit. But I guess simply adding some parameters to the links in the mail template doesn't work when short URLs (hashed URLs) are used - not speaking of the security issue it would cause if it will work.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Franz Koch

Gruß / Best regards,