[TYPO3] BE user: how to select DS / TO ?

Buday Bence bencuss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:41:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to allow BE users without admin rights to create new FCEs.
I created a user group with the following settings:
- Include Access Lists: yes
- All modules, pages (list and modify), execute fields, page types selected
- CE types: Text and FCE allowed
- limited to default language
- all workspace permissions given

A BE user (rights: all workspace permissions and all modules given) is
member of that usergroup and is not admin. My goal is to create FCE-s
with the new BE user. When I log in with this user and try to create a
new FCE on a page, I cannot select a DS for it. The list is there but
it has no items. When I switch the user to be admin, everything works
correct.

Can anybody please tell me what I have missed in the configuration of
the usergroup or the user?

Thanks a lot,

Bence