[TYPO3] problem adding fields in sr_feuser_register extension

Tony Lush typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Fri Apr 20 09:01:56 CEST 2007

Thank you, David, for a better explanation than are in the docs. Following your instructions I was able to get my added field to appear properly in the registration form.

What was not clear was that the "long" name for the field was required, as in tx_fecustomfield_worktitle, as opposed to the "short" version (worktitle). Worktitle only comes into play when the language XML file converts tx_fecustomfield_worktitle to our users' language.

Cheers -- Tony