[TYPO3] Scale and crop image

Redvald Hjulstad redvald at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 19:29:57 CEST 2007

Thank you Peter,

I have tried to add a c after the "with" parameter in a image
pagecontent. As soon as I go to the next form field or save the content
the c disapper. I guess this is something that should be done somewhere
else, mabe in the template setup. But I do not know where, and how to
make it happend on all images on a page.

Redvald