[TYPO3] Scale and crop image

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Apr 11 00:43:03 CEST 2007

Hi Redvald.
It's not possible to add it to the setup. Well it is, but the output isn't
usable, as you end up cropping the image TYPO3 uses. So if you first crop an
image to 50x50 then you can't later on set it to 100x100 as the size now is
50x50. :/

But you could try the     "Crop Images via Flash and IM" (Extension key:
boros_imagecrop) extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/boros_imagecrop/0.5.0/

It's a backend extension where you can crop images uploaded inn our
fileadmin (sub)folder.

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1176226211.18410.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...