[TYPO3] use FCE with MTB

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Apr 7 12:47:33 CEST 2007

Bing Du kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find more information on how to use FCE with MTB?
> it's wanted to be.  That's a pain.  From my understanding, Flexible
> Content element type is not available on the traditional template engine.

> tried kb_contenttab extension but had some issue with it and was informed
> by somebody on the typo3 English mailing list that that extension is not
> supported any more.

But that is only working solution.
B. Kraft created also kb_nescefe. But that is not anymore available.
It was better approach but had some bugs. I tried to fix them but I
didn't ever get it full working. Maybe someone could pay B. Kraft to get
it really working?

With some other plugins you can add several normal contents inside one
content element. Those works limited way as if flexible content
elements. In practise they work as if several content elements, which
CType is 'text'.