[TYPO3] TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd doesn't clear cached news

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:24:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

Typo3 4.0.4
tt_news 2.4.0

I put the following line in the TSconfig of the news storage folder.

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = 1119,2367,1744,1781,3094

Those listed PIDs are the pages that have news contents, ex. latest, list,
full article, etc.

But when I modified a news article as a non-admin user, the change still
did not take effect right away without manually clearing cache.  I also
put options.clearCache.pages=1 in the user's TSconfig.  That doesn't help.
 Anything I'm still missing?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Bing