[TYPO3] rtehtmlarea - new issue or my issue

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Wed Apr 4 18:09:39 CEST 2007

I've got a typo3 3.8 site we maintain.  We just updated the rtehtmlarea
to version 1.2.2 to get over the firefox issue, now though we can't add
images in the rte area.  When we click the image button we get:

Cannot find configuration. This file is probably executed from the wrong
location.

Getting it in both FF and IE.

I've dumped caches, cleared temp files, removed & deleted, then
reinstalled the extentions, cleared all js files out of typo3temp, stood
on my head and run twice around the block.

Any clues?

Thanks.

Simon