[TYPO3] Search indexing with crawler not finding dynamic pages

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Tue Apr 3 15:03:17 CEST 2007

Hi,
i have had also some problem to get the crawler ext working. During my
last try i come to the point that it requires the http protocol to be
registered as a stream (check phpinfo for that) to work.
(on a different server with this protocol enabled the ext runs like a
charm).
Maybe this is your problem too.
When using the crawler you first click on 'Crawl URLs' to write the urls
to crawl to the crawler queue. after that you start the crawler though
the button 'Run now' on the CLI status page.

Your second problem sound like you have a caching problem here.
Everything that is cachable can be indexed as well and so can be found
through the indexed_search. I dont know how you include your scripts,
but probablly you will have to rewrite your php codes to cachable
extensions in order to make them appeare in the search.

good luck
sebastian