[TYPO3] Preview, draft ws and sr_language_menu

Pascal Cramer pascal at spambegone.roguesheep.nl
Tue Apr 3 09:49:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,

in a customer's Typo3 installation we have installed sr_language_menu for
switching between languages. This works fine until we get into the (customer
specific) draft workspace.
If a (language-restricted) editor tries to preview the work he has done, the
language switch does not work; it submits the page but does noit switch for the
selected language: the default language is the only one being displayed in this
mode.
It makes no difference whether we use the 'View' module or the preview button
(which also shows the current version)

Does anyone have a clue as to where the cause of this lies?
I am using the correct extension for language switching in this setup?
We are running 4.0.4 and sr_language_menu 1.2.4.

Thanks,
Pascal