[TYPO3] Error in tree.js?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Apr 2 11:43:53 CEST 2007

Florian Seirer kirjoitti:
> Disabling Firebug made no difference. I also tried it in IE6 and IE7 as
> well. Little less informative error message there, but still the same
> thing.
>
> It actually worked before. The only thing I did today before noticing
> the error was updating the extension skin_grey_2. But reverting to the
> old version or the default skin didn't help either. And there are no
> updated files on the system besides the ones from the skin and some
> cache related files.
>
> The installation was once clean. ;-)

I have had some CSS-problems trying to create proper CSS
for my skin because of big changes generating the page/file tree in
Typo3 4.1.
I fixed today a little bit the CSS.
Skin_grey_2 doesn't add any behavior without tm_shared_lib,
which adds some with certain options.
I got in the latest version changes working
except that clicking +/- in the active tree, the highlight is temporary
lost.
I don't have had big problems with 4.1.