[TYPO3] Error in tree.js?

Florian Seirer florian.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Mon Apr 2 11:29:55 CEST 2007

Disabling Firebug made no difference. I also tried it in IE6 and IE7 as
well. Little less informative error message there, but still the same thing.

It actually worked before. The only thing I did today before noticing
the error was updating the extension skin_grey_2. But reverting to the
old version or the default skin didn't help either. And there are no
updated files on the system besides the ones from the skin and some
cache related files.

The installation was once clean. ;-)

I'm a bit clueless here.