[TYPO3] How to set image styles?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Sat Sep 30 12:26:15 CEST 2006

Hi!

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> If you create a content element and upload some images (text with
> image., only images, ..), you see those options like border, layout,
> etc.. How to control those things via TS? I mean how to create those
> layouts, etc?

Most of them simply add "class" attribute to corresponding content
element. For example, "ruller before" adds
	class="csc-frame-rulerBefore"
to the element.

Just define whatever you want for these classes in your own stylesheet.
See typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/css/example.css for more examples.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs