[TYPO3] direct_mail and tt_news

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sat Sep 30 12:19:35 CEST 2006

Hi,
I've been trying to get this to work for months now and can't get any
step further. I have set up direct_mail 2.1.5 and it works fine.
However, I cannot get tt_news rendering for plain text to work. I have
enabled the rendering for the extension and I have also included the
template for tt_news rendering in direct_mail. However, I still see an
"[Unrendered element: list]" in my plain text news letter. Has anybody
ever got this to work and can tell me what else I have to do. I am not
a Typo3 newbie but even when I look at the core code, I have no clue,
how to approach this.

Cheers,
Christian