[TYPO3] Indexed search - wrong result and page count

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Sep 27 20:29:36 CEST 2006

Hi Tomas,

>> Yes. I think that the indexed search counts the pages as it displays
>> them.
>
> That would be an explanation.
>
>> Unfortunately the page access restrictions are done rather late in the
>> process, ie they are done when it tries to get the next 10 pages.

True. I think Bernhard Kraft once made a patch for this. Unfortunately I
can't find it now...

> Yes, but there are no pages with restricted access on my site. And if
> they were, they wouldn't be indexed, right?

indexed_search will only find records that match your $TSFE->gr_list value.
You can find this through adminPanel -> Info.

You can compare the indexed_search record overview through "Web" -> "Info"
-> Indexed Search -> Technical details -> see column "gr_list".

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out