[TYPO3] Indexed search - wrong result and page count

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Tue Sep 26 21:49:59 CEST 2006

Tomas Mrozek schrieb:

>> Unfortunately the page access restrictions are done rather late in the
>> process, ie they are done when it tries to get the next 10 pages.
>
> Yes, but there are no pages with restricted access on my site.

Hm, then it is indeed interesting why the page count differs.

 > And if they were, they wouldn't be indexed, right?

No. TYPO3 indexes all pages where page.config.index_enable=1 and the
page is cachable. But it will store the information about the language
(L), the parameters (cHash) and the page permissions. So if you surf as
a logged in webuser TYPO3 will save a different copy.

Masi