[TYPO3] Commerce Payment Capabilities

Andrew Henson andy at elaptics.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 20:08:26 CEST 2006

On 2006-09-27 14:15:09 +0100, Tonni Aagesen <goes.to at dev.null> said:

> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>
>> The work on this code and also for the Payment Library itself has not
>> been fully paid yet.
>
> What is the total price for paymentLib support in tt_products?
>
> How much money have you raised so far?

I too would like to know how much is needed to get this integration
finished.  I have a possible client at the moment who has asked for a
price for integrating tt_products with a payment gateway.  If we have
some idea of costs then they may be willing to sponsor some or all of
this work to be done.

Andy