[TYPO3] Commerce Payment Capabilities

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Wed Sep 27 20:16:52 CEST 2006

Andrew Henson wrote:
> I too would like to know how much is needed to get this integration
> finished.  I have a possible client at the moment who has asked for a
> price for integrating tt_products with a payment gateway.  If we have
> some idea of costs then they may be willing to sponsor some or all of
> this work to be done.

Unfortunately, I don't think the "sponsorship" system for typo3 is setup
very well.  There needs to be a page listing specific projects, funds
required, and funds committed.  This I think will really encourage
people to help, not to mention simply helping people find this is even a
possibility.  I do now see in the tt_products manual where it talks a
little about sponsorship, but there are no real details.  I will wait
patiently for them, but do think the typo3 crew should consider putting
up a better website to track sponsored projects!

Ryan