[TYPO3] Mapping Content Element to Template

Charles Coleman c.coleman at rapidfyre.net
Wed Sep 27 18:13:44 CEST 2006

It would be easier to understand what you were wanting to do if you
explained it a little more.

If you are using a tableless design I am guessing you are using the
Templavoila extension for mapping content to your template.  Is this
correct?  If so, use TV to select div 1, 2, 3 and 4 as places to insert your
data.  Then if you need a very specific element like an about our staff page
use a FCE (flexible content element) to insert the particular kind of
element in any of the four content areas.

  <!-- FCE for creating a list of staff members -->

To learn how to use TV and a FCE (flexible content element), check out the
"futuristic template building" tutorial at:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/

news:mailman.14059.1159223613.6429.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...