[TYPO3] Indexed search - wrong result and page count

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Tue Sep 26 16:33:55 CEST 2006

I am having a problem with Indexed Search extension. It gives a wrong
results count and a page count -> the results count changes on each page
and some pages are empty.

It is exactly the same problem as reported an year ago:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1467
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=435

HOWEVER, I am using TYPO3 4.0.2 and Indexed Search 2.9.2.
Since the problem was supposed to be fixed long time ago, I have no idea
what might be wrong with my installation.

Please, could anyone give me a hint on what might be wrong and what
should I look for?

Thank you in advance!

Tomas Mrozek