[TYPO3] Empty constants and setup for templates

Athari athari at hitv.ru
Wed Sep 27 14:57:36 CEST 2006

Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 4:28:21 PM, Tyler wrote:

> If you can't find your own answers but then expect people here to help
> you with this basic action, which is well documented and in several
> places at that, you can't then being to complain that *free* help isn't
> coming fast enough!

> If you want it *now* then front the cash and pay someone to do it for
> you, else don't complain.

Before asking I’ve read the basic tutorial completely (now I’m reading
templates tutorial), pressed all the buttons with question marks I’ve found
in the BE, spent an hour or two searching with Google. Nothing. Maybe I’m
stupid?

If it’s *that* simple why don’t you just say which button to press to
achieve the result? You spent more time on the explanation of absence of an
answer.

--
Best regards,
 Athari mailto:athari at hitv.ru