[TYPO3] Trade ecommerce categories arent selectable in product

Andrew Davis andrew at theandrewunderground.com
Tue Sep 26 15:18:11 CEST 2006

the developer wrote ma back about this, he was very friendly and noted
that, the page that contained the categories / products needs to be set
as a "General Record Storage page:".

PAGE (module) > Page plugin is on > EDIT PAGE PROPERTIES > General
Record Storage page > Choose the page the plugin is on

then the categories worked!