[TYPO3] Empty constants and setup for templates

Athari athari at hitv.ru
Tue Sep 26 14:44:55 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I’ve installed TYPO3 yesterday and am currently reading tutorials and other
documentation. I’m stuck with using static templates.

I created top-level page; added a template to it using “Create template for
a new site” button, when “business” template is selected in the drop-down
list. The template record is created, but with empty constants, setup, and
description. According to the tutorial doc_tut_quickstart, if I understood
correctly, they must be filled with the “business” template data. I had to
copy all the necessary data from the database manually. This worked out,
but when I change static template in the “new site” template record, again
nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong?

--
Best regards,