[TYPO3] Empty constants and setup for templates

Athari athari at hitv.ru
Wed Sep 27 14:15:52 CEST 2006

Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 4:44:55 PM, well... I wrote:

> Hello all,

> I’ve installed TYPO3 yesterday and am currently reading tutorials and
> other documentation. I’m stuck with using static templates.

> I created top-level page; added a template to it using “Create template
> for a new site” button, when “business” template is selected in the
> drop-down list. The template record is created, but with empty constants,
> setup, and description. According to the tutorial doc_tut_quickstart, if
> I understood correctly, they must be filled with the “business” template
> data. I had to copy all the necessary data from the database manually.
> This worked out, but when I change static template in the “new site”
> template record, again nothing happens.

> Am I doing something wrong?

As the day has passed and I didn’t receive any answer to my question, which
looks pretty simple, something is definitely wrong...

a) Was the question too simple? It’s all written in the documentation, but
I’m bothering people here...
b) Was the letter sent to the wrong mail-list?
c) Is everyone evil and will not answer my question just because of his
malevolence? :-)
d) Was the question too hard? Unlikely...

--
Best regards,
 Athari mailto:athari at hitv.ru