[TYPO3] too much space between title and content in all content elements

Kathy Wheeler kathyw at home.albury.net.au
Tue Sep 26 01:46:07 CEST 2006

On 26/09/2006, at 6:01 AM, Tim Loenders wrote:

> I am afraid I can't do that right now, but will have to do that
> later. Do
> you know where i can change this style for now?

Tim, you should be able to over-ride the padding and margin for the
default css prroperties (in this case "csc-firstHeader") by adding
your preferred definitions for the class in your own style sheet. As
far as I am aware (and I could be wrong) the default Typo3 style
sheets are loaded first, then any you have defined and included. So
by changing the necessary properties in your own style sheet the css
cascade should take care of your problem.

Good luck,
KathyW.