[TYPO3] menu template

Stano Paška stanislav.paska at kios.sk
Mon Sep 25 08:27:47 CEST 2006

Hi.

I have some problems with menu/rootline.

I have 3 level deep menu.

no-link-item
	link-item (###)
	link-item
ext-link-item
no-link-item
	link-item
	link-item
no-link-item
	no-link-item
		link-item
		link-item
	no-link-item
		link-item
		link-item
	no-link-item
		link-item
		link-item
no-link-item
	link-item
	link-item

In template I defined something like this:
# ------------
tmpl.vert_menu.20.2 = TMENU
tmpl.vert_menu.20.2 {
  expAll = 1
  noBlur = 1
  wrap = <ul>|</ul>
  NO {
    stdWrap.case = lower
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vm-l2i">|</li>
  }
  ACT = 1
  ACT {
    stdWrap.case = lower
    ATagParams = class="vm-a"
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vm-l2i">|</li>
  }
  IFSUB = 1
  IFSUB {
    stdWrap.case = lower
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vm-l2m">|</li>
    doNotLinkIt = 1
    stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
  }
  ACTIFSUB = 1
  ACTIFSUB {
    stdWrap.case = lower
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vm-l2m">|</li>
    doNotLinkIt = 1
    stdWrap.wrap = <span class="vm-a">|</span>
  }
}

Now, we need add some subpages to (###) menu item.
This subpages will be accessible only via links in text on (###) page.
I do not want show it in menu, because menu item marked with (###) will be changed to no-link-item.
I need it normal link and subpages does not visible in menu.

I know, when I can check "not in menu" checkbox in page config, I reach this.

BUT I need it visible in rootline, when user view it.

Do you have some ideas how to do this?

It can be possible done with only typoscript, or I must make some external php function to generate menu?

Stano.