[TYPO3] Menu with different images

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Sun Sep 24 16:43:23 CEST 2006

Hey,

although it's sunday I do a bit of "work" here :-).
I think it's intermediate to fulfill this task and everybody with a bit
of TypoScript experience can do this. Here is my idea:
In the page properties there is a field called "files", you can use this
in your typoscript and when creating a menu, you configure the menu
items so that it does not just load the "title" field of the page but
also the "files" field from the page.

Hope this helps.

greetings,
benni.