[TYPO3] Help with malfunctioning BE web and view modules.

Rodrigo Cea public at altamira.cl
Mon Sep 25 04:16:54 CEST 2006

Some more info (just in case some kind soul feels like helping me out):

the problem is in the output of the "/typo3/alt_mainu.php" file's ouput,
which for the web and file modules screws up the link urls like so:

it generates URLS of the form:
""mod%2Fweb%2F..%2F..%2Falt_db_navframe.php%3F&script=..%2Ftypo3conf%2Fext%2Fgalileo_awstats%2Fmod1%2Findex.php&exScript=listframe_loader.php""

Notice the "%2F" instead of "/", I assume this is on purpose, but the
fact is that the final URLs have all the "%2F"s in them, which give an
error. If I manually switch the "%2F"s to "/", the URLs work. So I'm
thinking that some function that should translate these characters isn't
working for some reason.

HELP!!!!