[TYPO3] The original character set "iso-8859-2" was not found in t3lib/csconvtbl/

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Sat Sep 23 20:31:19 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've got a problem with new Typo3 installation on a new server.

The Typo3 installation is in a subdirectory typo3site' and when I enter it
via URL:
http://server.com/typo3site/ it works like a charm.

Now, I set up a subdomain typo3site.server.com pointing on this
subdirectory and everything (BE that is) seems to be working except FE, I
get the following error when trying to view a page:

	The original character set "iso-8859-2" was not found in t3lib/csconvtbl/
	Forced charset not found

Of course the charset is present in this directory (and it works when I
enter the site via the first URL).
Could anybody, please, help me with this?
Thanks.

--

regards, Cyprian
pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project