[TYPO3] utf-8 problems in BE topmenu frame?

Andreas Falk anfa at edu.nykoping.se
Thu Sep 21 00:18:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

Today a user reported that not have "Show secondary options" toggled,
that Swedish characters shows up wrong in the topmenu frame.

I never noticed it before, I always had "Show secondary options" toggled.
The data is correct but it just shows up wrong in the topmenu frame.

I put the examples on this page:
http://typo3.edu.nykoping.se/index.php?id=184

On the server that this problem showed up we use:
TYPO3 4.01 with [’BE’][’forceCharset’] = ‘utf-8’
PHP 4.3.10,
mysql 4.1.11
apache2.0.53

Does anyone else experienced this problem?

--
Regards Andreas
Sweden