[TYPO3] realurl redirects_regex does not work for URLs that have '#'?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Sep 20 18:29:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

Typo3 3.8.1
realurl 1.0.0

We have the following redirects in typo3conf/localconf.php.

  $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.some.edu']['redirects_regex']
  = array (
  '^gradinfo/general_concepts.asp#msreq' =>
'academics/graduate-program/general-concepts.html#5441',
'^gradinfo/general_concepts.asp#phdreq' =>
'academics/graduate-program/general-concepts.html#5442',
);

But http://www.some.edu/gradinfo/general_concepts.asp#msreq and also the
other one return page not found.  I suspected '#' in the URLs might
cause the problem.  I also tried to change the left hand part to be
"^gradinfo/general_concepts.asp\#msreq" to no avail.  How should I get
them redirected?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bing