[TYPO3] Default BE USER (ADMIN)

Aji Johannes aji.yahya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:20:07 CEST 2006

Hallo List,

i have a question about the default BE user (Admin).
i want to add for me and my coworkers in the typo3 system Admin users.
my idea is to copy the system everytime and make new project, with the
install tool make defaultly adding the user Admins.
i want to know where would the dafault Admin from Typo3 saved or where
is the sql Query that add this default user when i install ( 1 - 2 - 3 )
typo3. then i can add many users and make the default user (Admin ,
Password) disabled.

* i add in tables.sql the (insert into) of all admins but it is not
good, because if some one call this file from browser will see all user
and passwords.

i hope that you are understand my bad English :)

Thanks for helping me.

Johannes