[TYPO3] htmlArea RTE 1.4.2 editor problems

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:43:22 CEST 2006

There are two options for your page ts config:

RTE.default.showButtons =
and
RTE.default.hideButtons =

where following parameters can be added:

textstyle, textstylelabel, textcolor, blockstylelabel, blockstyle,  bold,
left, center, right, insertcharacter, link, image, copy, cut, paste, undo,
redo, rowproperties, rowinsertabove, rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit,
columninsertbefore, columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit,
cellproperties, cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit,
cellmerge, table, lefttoright, righttoleft, formatblock, user, acronym,
line, inserttag, spellcheck, textstylelabel, fontstyle, fontsize, italic,
underline, strikethrough, justifyfull, orderedlist, unorderedlist, showhelp,
emoticon, toggleborders, subscript, superscript, textindicator,
insertcharacter,  findreplace, chMode, removeformat, toggleborders, about,
subscript, superscript and probably some more.

The one you are after is
RTE.default.showButtons = textcolor  I suppose!

br,

Tim

On 9/14/06, Sekhar <radhiilu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>   in htmlrte editor select text colour option is not showing.How to enable
> selectiong text colour options.I have checked in List of htmlArea RTE
> plugins option ansd selectcolour is already there but it is not showing when
> i try to create a page content.I am using version 1.4.2
>
>   Thanks for your help

Tim