[TYPO3] multilanguage typoscript configuration

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 14 11:11:58 CEST 2006

Antonio Nikolic wrote:
> Hi Dmitry,
>> Default is always the language with sys_language_uid=0, "de" in your
>> case.
>
> what if no record for sys_language_uid = 0 exists?

There will be no record with such uid at all. You only need to specify
default language in your TS template. But alternative languages must be
defined both in TS template and on the Globe level in the page tree.

Default language does not exist in the database.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/