[TYPO3] remove </font> from tt_content (old typo3.5b5 installation)

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Sep 13 13:41:55 CEST 2006

Hey,

I need to do some cleaning on an old typo3 istallation (v3.5b5)

At the moment I removed all the <font> tags out of the DB
( RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.removeTags = font)

But it does not remove the closing tags. (know bug :
http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=1318)

So I was thinking, maybe there is a way to replace the </font> after (or
even better before) it commes out (in) the DB with some TS.

Another problem is that this installation has 2 other sites running on
the same DB, so i can't use a query to replace </font>

any ideas?

tnx in advanced
Rob