[TYPO3] advice

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:26:58 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I want to create a company directory with restaurants, bars, shops and other
types with a nice lay-out including a jpg picture. I tried
cl_company_database but it is too limited since I need one extra field for
opening hours and I couldn't find a way to add categories. Julle_company
seemed very suitable but didn't allow to add a picture, so I am now not sure
which one to use anymore. I have made a first set-up with html  tables per
page but this is a lot of work and never precise in positioning. You can see
the provisionary result here:

http://brutaleapen.users.aboliton.at/index.php?id=28

Does anyone have experience with any such extension???

Thanks for your help!
--
Tim