[TYPO3] SubMenu from shortcut on root-page

Dmitry Surrentchick grproject at mtu-net.ru
Wed Sep 13 15:59:01 CEST 2006

Hello.

  I need display sub-menu of "First page" (shortcut) on "Root" page
  (advanced). How?

  I use TV/REALURL and I've two menus: good working "first-level menu"
  with entryLevel=0, and "main menu" with entryLevel=1 (which not working
  on start, i.e. Root-page).

  Here is my site tree:

 Root (id=1) --+     <---[need display here]-----------------+
               +-+ First page (id=2, _shortcut_ to Root!)    |
               | |                                           |
               | +-- 1 sub - \                               |
               | |            - submenu >--------------------+
               | +-- 2 sub - /

               +-- Second page
               +-- Third page

  For prevent duplicate root-page links, for first-level menu I wrote:
    [globalVar = TSFE:id= 1]
    lib.firstmenu.alwaysActivePIDlist = 2
    [global]
  So I have good working first-level, entryLevel=0 menu.

  But I have no "main menu" with entryLevel=1 at all. TS is very simple:

lib.mainmenu = HMENU
lib.mainmenu {
	entryLevel = 1
  excludeUidList = {$mainmenu_ids}
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
      expAll = 0
      wrap = <ul>|</ul>
      NO = 1
      NO.allWrap = |
      NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
      NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
      CUR < .NO
      CUR = 1
      CUR.allWrap = |
      CUR.doNotLinkIt = 1
      CUR.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
    }
    2 < .1
    3 < .1
    4 < .1
    }

  Which condition or globalVar I must insert here?.. Help me, please.

--

*/_Dmitry_/*