[TYPO3] multilanguage typoscript configuration

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 13 15:07:35 CEST 2006

Hi again!

Sorry, I overloked one thing in your e-mail.

> # Setting up the language variable "L" to be passed along with links
> config.linkVars = L

<1st_block>

> config.sys_language_uid = 0
> config.language = de
> config.locale_all = de_DE

</1st_block>

<2nd_block>

> # German language, sys_language.uid = 0
> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
> config.sys_language_uid = 0
> config.language = de
> config.locale_all = de_DE

> [global]

<2nd_block>

This is not useful. You need not that second block. If L is not set, the
first block works. If L is set to 0, you override all properties from
the first block with the same values. Nothing wrong but useless.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/