[TYPO3] multilanguage typoscript configuration

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Sep 13 16:40:30 CEST 2006

Indeed, and you probably want that, if no L variable is given, that the
localization is German i guess?
Then you should define L independent localization.

Regards,

Thijs

--
Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com