[TYPO3] realurl compatible EXT Developing

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Sep 12 08:02:59 CEST 2006

Hi!

rocky wrote:
> I did some project specific EXTs. Before I'm using realurl, I get the
> value by refer to the page ID and pass them into my EXTs for further
> processing. Since I configured realurl, it seems my EXTs are not working
> as I expected. Did I miss something in my EXT?
>
> Can any of you give me some direction please?

You extension derives from tslib_pibase class. This class has special
functions to create links, namely:

function pi_getPageLink($id,$target='',$urlParameters=array())
function pi_linkToPage($str,$id,$target='',$urlParameters=array())
function pi_linkTP($str,$urlParameters=array(),$cache=0,$altPageId=0)
function pi_linkTP_keepPIvars($str,$overrulePIvars=array(),$cache=0,
				$clearAnyway=0,$altPageId=0)
function pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url($overrulePIvars=array(),$cache=0,
				$clearAnyway=0,$altPageId=0)
function pi_list_linkSingle($str,$uid,$cache=FALSE,$mergeArr=array(),
				$urlOnly=FALSE,$altPageId=0)
function pi_openAtagHrefInJSwindow($str,$winName='',
				$winParams='width=670,height=500,
				status=0,menubar=0,
				scrollbars=1,resizable=1')

If you use any of them, your links will be properly generated. You can
find documentation for them in typo3/sysext/cms/class.tslib_pibase.php
near each of these functions.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/