[TYPO3] Using extension templates

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Sep 11 14:48:48 CEST 2006

Hi!

Geir-Tore Lindsve wrote:
> What I want to achieve is to add content to subparts in extension
> templates in my site tree, but I can't seem to figure it out. Can anyone
> please advise me to this?

You can define TS properties in main template and override them in
extension template. For example, in the main template:

	10 = TEXT
	10.value = Hello, world!

in extension:

	10.value = Hello, Universe!

will override particular property (10.value).

You could also add new properties:

	10.wrap = <b>|</b>

Same for your case: just add/override whatever you want in extension
template.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/