[TYPO3] Using extension templates

Geir-Tore Lindsve geir-tore at jabber.no
Mon Sep 11 14:20:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

My current setup is that I have a base template which set up the main
template for my site using the following:

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
     # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
   template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
     # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   subparts.someSubpartInTemplate < temp.something
}
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

What I want to achieve is to add content to subparts in extension
templates in my site tree, but I can't seem to figure it out. Can
anyone please advise me to this?

--
Mvh/Regards
Geir-Tore Lindsve