[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register installation question -- cannot get registration page to work yet

Anthony Caskey anthonycaskey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 04:55:26 CEST 2006

My name is Tony Caskey. I am trying to install sr_feuser_register onto my site.

So far I have found some success -- the login page seems to be working, or at least the login form shows up when I display that page.

However, when I try to run the registration page, a registration form does not appear. Instead, the page shows only what the GLUECK template specifies, nothing more.

My question is: must I setup or modify a template that accompanies the FE USER Old Style static template from extensions, or should some default appear if I have followed Mr. Stanislaus' instructions correctly? If there is a template I must modify, what is it called? The online documentation explains more about what to do if the CSS option, not the Old Style option, is selected.