[TYPO3] manual for chcnewscon

Christoph Jander cjander at comarin.de
Mon Sep 11 00:29:03 CEST 2006

hi,

i am looking for the manual of the extention chcnewscon for several
month. i wonder if anybody could send this particular documentation
(version 0.1.2) because it is not available anymore in the extention
directory.

cio christoph

ps. by the way: i am asking this request on some of the typo3-list but
no reply until now. it would be very kind if somebody could send me this
little file.

or someone guide me to the way i could configure this extention.
thanx and regards

christoph jander - husemannstrasse 11 - 10435 berlin - cjander at
comarin.de