[TYPO3] Allow non-admin users to create reference to content elements or delete them

Joris Willems joris.willems at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:45:24 CEST 2006

Sorry for replying to my own post but I found the solution on the bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=485

I needed to add the page: content on the excludefields.

I still find it strange that the users can add content but not delete
it or reference  it without this additional field.

I hope this might be useful to others.

Best regards,

Joris Willems