[TYPO3] urgent - tc directmail not sending

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Sep 7 13:44:25 CEST 2006

Hi,
The status says "now sending" but nothing happens - cronjob is every
other minute and real receivers are configured.

Test sending works ok.

Another matter (which may explain to you gurus something) is if I try to
put in the real receivers field two groups or if I put one there and
another in test receivers I get error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: in
/home/webadmin/novetos.planeetta.com/html/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_target.php
on line 12

I wouldn't dare to sent the mail as a testsend to over 1000 people - I
suppose there is a risk of multiple postings if the testmail doesn't use
cronjob. So - any ideas?

And saddly enough this is an urgent matter, this plugin has worked
before in other sites and I was trusting it to work - so I didn't try
this "real sending" beforehand. :(

Thanks thousands in advance of any idea concerning this!

Katja