[TYPO3] Menu Question/Template

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 20:12:20 CEST 2006

> Question: Is there a template/Extension out there that would allow me to
> have 2 separate menu area's?  Like I want to have 1 list of menu's across
> the top and then a separate menu listing on the left?

If you are using TemplaVoila which it sounds like you are but you should
confirm this in your initial question - then the approach is to create
another Data Element mapping. Call it a new name save as and then edit the
data structure to call insert say lib.menu2

Then you need to build your menu in your TYPO3 setup template

eg.

lib.menu2 = HMENU
etc....

You might want to read through Marlies summary TV tutorial again where it
explains it more fully.

http://www.mcuniverse.com/TemplaVoila_-_Cheat_Sheet.1221.0.html

Matthew