[TYPO3] Automate page creation?

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Tue Sep 5 18:40:35 CEST 2006

I'd like to find a solution to automate the process of creating a new
page tree (based off of a "skeleton" perhaps), creating a new user, and
then giving that user access control over that page tree.

Does anyone know of a way to do this?

I can clarify what I am trying to do: I've made a custom extension that
writes a list to its own table.  For each item in that list, there needs
to be a custom page tree and a user with access to modify that page
tree.  I imagine it's possible to do this from my extension, however
ideally, I'd like to keep these (subpages and custom table) in sync, so
that if you delete one of these auto-created sub-pages, it will also
remove it's corresponding record in the DB and visa-versa.  I'd
appreciate hearing if anyone else has run into a similar problem and how
you solved it.

Thanks!
Ryan