[TYPO3] userFunc, includeLibs and conditions

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Mon Sep 4 23:04:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to use a condition in TS with a call to a static method. I have reduced my code to the bare minimum in order to figure out why I have no result.

includeLibs.something = EXT:test/pi1/class.tx_test.php
[userFunc = tx_test->getCurrentLab(check)]
# A few things to be done here
[end]

test.php looks like the following:

class tx_test {
   static function getCurrentLab($cmd) {
    echo "hello wolrd";
    return TRUE;
   }
}

However if I do the following, it works just fine...

page = PAGE
page {
 typeNum = 0
 10 = USER
 10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
 20 = USER
 20.userFunc = tx_test->getCurrentLab(check)
}

Any idea is very much welcome.
Thanks seb