[TYPO3] Moving a site - change in font rendering

Rocco Di Leo rocco.dileo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 11:26:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

as far as i know ImageMagick's rending  differs greatly depending on which
version you use. Can you figure out the Version Number from the old
IM-Version and the one on the new Server? That might be the source of the
problem. Then again, its hard to resolve it unless you are authorized to
up/downgrade ImageMagick on the new Version. If you happen to have Utility
GraphicsMagic installed on the new server, you may want to use this instead
of IM and check if the rendering improves again.

Greets
Rocco